Website Gladiator Paintball Park
Want the DREAM JOB? Love working outdoors?! Forget cubicles/boring office work or slinging hamburgers! Come join our fun atmosphere! Applicants will provide customers with a safe, fun, and memorable paintball experience! Roles would be to officiate one or more sports including, but not limited to Paintball, Paintball Light, Speedball, Airsoft, Gellyball, or nerf for General play, Parties or leagues and/or tournament play. Basic job duties include: working with general public both adults and kids -Guiding players to and from maps, enforcing safety rules, supervising play, customer service, & cleaning of equipment. Will train the right person who has the qualities listed below. No paintball experience necessary. Room for growth!
HOURS: Saturday and/or Sunday 9am-5pm
PAY: $15.50 hour + tips
JOB STATUS: Part Time
Qualities looking for: Good people person skills, good communication and a Leader who can take charge. Dependable. Strong attention to detail. Must be Friendly, Competent, hard worker, with reliable transportation. Ability to communicate, be courteous and cooperate with other staff members and the public.
Work Environment: Outdoor recreational facilities. Periods of mobility with light and heavy physical activity. Frequent exposure to heat, cold and occasional wet conditions; (work rain or shine)- continual field work; moderate physical exertion is present because of running with the game if necessary; hours worked may vary. Ability to bend, stoop, stretch, reach, carry, grasp and turn objects;
Some duties included are (but not limited to):
- Keep abreast of current trends, rule changes and other pertinent information.
- Attend preseason in-service training.
- Assist with equipment check out/rental.
- Conduct one-self professionally at all times.
- Ensure guidelines, rules and sportsmanship are enforced.
- Officiate games all held outdoors.
- Assist in field/court set up and take down.
- Conduct safety and related inspections.
- Report any field/court problems to site General Manager or Owner.
- Ensure safety of staff, participants and spectators.
- Arrive at schedule time and work until all tasks are completed.
- Review any ground rules, unusual circumstances or local facility hazards as necessary.
- Ensure all players use protective gear.
- Clean/sanitize all equipment.
- Check all equipment and playing area for safety hazards.
- The official will remain unbiased while officiating a contest and will avoid verbal contact with spectators.
- Display respect for the facility, participants, parents, spectators and co-workers.
APPLY BELOW or call 805-602-8629 or email Gladiatorpbpark@gmail.com for more information.