DIRECTIONS & MAP
Gladiator Park is located in San Luis Obispo, California. We are situated in the back of the National Guard base off Hwy 1, in San Luis Obispo.
In google maps type in the name GLADIATOR PAINTBALL PARK. Do not type in a physical address. (if you type in physical address it will lead you to the front gates of the base – we are not there!)
From Hwy 1/Santa Rosa
- Take Hwy 101 to Hwy 1 West. You will pass the Sheriff’s station, then the prison.
- Stay in the left lane and watch for the Camp San Luis Obispo sign. Pass the entrance to Camp San Luis and turn left onto Hollister Road at Cuesta College.
- Follow Hollister Road to the dead end, then turn right.
- At the first stop sign, turn left onto O’Connor Road. You will see Gladiator Park on your left.
- Continue to the end of the paintball netting and make a left into the park.
From Los Osos Valley Road
- Take Hwy 101, get off at Los Osos Valley Road and go west.
- Take a right onto Foothill.
- Take your first left onto O’Conner.
- Drive 3 miles to the end of O’Conner. Turn right into our parking lot.