Airsoft is a competitive team shooting sport in which players simulate real military situations and try to eliminate opposing players with plastic BBs. These BB’s are shot via replica air weapons called airsoft guns. Although very similar to paintball in concept and gameplay, airsoft pellets do not typically leave visible markings on their target, and hits are not always apparent.
Airsoft games mock a military simulation using replicas of real world gear. This is a bit different than paintball and paintball lite requiring different guns, different gear and different type ammo.
Gameplay is changed through out the day and varies between games, military situations and organized scenarios.Register to Play
- 1- 7 People in your group:
- General Public Airsoft Available every Sunday (this is when most people play, however if you have a group of 5 or more and want to play on a Saturday you are always welcome to come that day too.)
- Reservation Required? It is best to make a reservation to guarantee your play but you can call us the day of to see how many are playing that day too!
- We will have a General Public Airsoft Referee assigned to the Airsoft Sundays provided there is a big enough group registered.
- 8 -100 People in your group
- Just use the AIRSOFT Reservation link and “book a party” for your group.
- This will ensure you have your own ref and we are expecting you!
- You can book on any day/time that your group would like if you have 8 or more players.
- Please note we have limited AIRSOFT guns at this time so players will need to be self equipped.
Required equipment to play:
- Mesh mask + goggles or Full face mask. (no gators or face covering are allowed in place of a mask regardless of age) We have all of these supplies at the pro shop available for purchase if you do not have them.
- Barrell bag MUST be on gun at all times when not on field. We have them for purchase at the pro-shop for $7.99 if you need one.
- Ref – you must have a ref with you unless otherwise cleared by the owners.
AIRSOFT RULES FOR GLADIATOR
FPS LIMITS AND ENGAGEMENT DISTANCES:
(chronoed with .20g bb’s NO exceptions)
- 0-350 cqb minimum engagement distance: none
- 350-400 rifle minimum engagement distance: 10 ft
- 400-430 dmr minimum engagement distance: 30 ft
REF’s discretion to allow within 5 fps over or under for engagement rules above
Semi Auto: Pull and release of the trigger fires no more than one bb. Binary can be allowed for certain game modes if the ref is okay with it.
Binary: A single bb is fired with a single pull of the trigger but a bb is additionally fired with the release of the trigger.
No full auto or burst unless using an LMG, unless told otherwise by the ref for certain game modes (can only hold trigger for 2 seconds if using an Img)
LMG: MG4, M60, M240, MG42 Ect…
- (Weapons with box/ drum mags do not fall under the LMG classifications and don’t follow the same burst/ full auto rules) (krytac LMG with m4 lower is not an LMG)
- Grenades must expel bbs/pellets in order to obtain a kill
- Grenades that land inside buildings kill all players in the building
- Sound grenades do not count as a kill
- Dummy grenades are not allowed to be used on the field, but can be worn as a cosmetic
- A verbal phrase must be called when throwing any grenade (GRENADE, SMOKE)
- No Blind firing period
- Weapons must be shouldered at all times while firing
- Full seal goggles must be worn on the field
- With a lower mesh mask
- No mesh goggles
- No climbing over cover or going through windows
- Friendly fire will still result in being out for the round.
- Ricochet’s don’t count as a kill, nor does a gun hit count as a kill
- Gun hits and must be yelled out (GUN HIT)
- Political/ Bigotry/ Sexist/ Racial comments on or off the field will result in a mark on wrist band and potentially being removed from the park
- Intentional Damage to park property will result in being removed from the field and being submitted to disciplinary action via owners/ managers
- Lasers of any color are prohibited from use even for night games
Riot shield rules:
- When moving feet must be exposed
- Riot shield does not count as a melee weapon
- When shooting with a riot shield your face must be exposed
Melee weapon rules:
- Melee weapons must be made up of foam/plastic/rubber
- Melee weapons cannot be thrown
- Melee weapons must be a slapping motion (no full swing/jabbing motions)
Off field rules:
- When exiting the field “clear” your weapon (mag out barrel bag on)
- Any argument off the field not brought to the attention of the ref will result in a mark onto the participant/s wristband
The plastic BBs are apox 6mm in size and the ability to “feel” the BB depends on several factors:
- where you get hit
- do you have protected gear in that spot
- what distance were you hit.
Most of the time the gear protects you and you may feel it but most likely will not hurt worse that a rubberband snapping you. Your required eye goggles and face mask protect your eyes and face.
The good news for you—-as new owners we have recently changed our policy and will no longer require you to purchase our BB’s. AND…. the even better news is we have started carrying your favorite brands of BB’s and will have a full stock when you need to replenish your supplies! Just visit the PRO SHOP if you run low and we can get you all set up!
Just $25 entry fee for the entire day, unlimited air and unlimited games.
All waivers are signed electronically via our website. No paper waivers are at the park!
Less paper, less mess, more efficient check in!
- Please sign your waiver each day you come. It can be done in under a few minutes on our website. Look for the button that says SIGN WAIVER.
- It will speed up the check in process and get you playing quicker if you do it before you come that day!
- AGE – If you are under 18 a parent will need to fill out/sign your waiver for you. Put the waiver under the minors name and the parent signs.
Yes!! You should bring all of your own gear. We have a great Pro Shop with the most popular items if you forget anything or simply want to upgrade your equipment.
At this time we have a limited supply of AIR SOFT RENTAL GUNS. If you need one please make a reservation and note in the reservation you would like to reserve a gun. 1st come 1st served! We are working on increasing our inventory soon!
Airsoft can be played by kids as young as 8 to adults.
We have 10.3 acres and 9 different fields to spread out! The Referees will keep at least 1-2 empty playing fields between Paintball players and Airsoft players at all times.
All non-hpa guns are required to shoot less than 400 FPS (excluding bolt action sniper rifles) see rules for more info on sniper rifles
Yes we have Kill House Event that was postponed in April due to the Corona Virus outbreak. We will reschedule and this event once we are reopen. Plus we will be adding many more Airsoft events throughout the year. Make sure and check the calendar.
We play RAIN or SHINE!!
After all, it’s always more fun to play in the rain and the mud.
(No refunds for weather)
We accept all major credit cards & Apple pay & and of course good ole’ cash!
Gladiator is excited to have regular Airsoft games each month! We are here FOR YOU!