Gladiator Paintball Monthly Calendar
Zombie Hunt 5 – 2023
October 28 @ 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM PDT
FINAL DAY – DON’T MISS IT
OCTOBER 13/14, 20/21 AND 27/28
$25 Zombie Hunters – Recommended 8+ About 30 minutes
$25 Glow in Dark Gellyball Game Admission – Recommended 5+ to Scardey-Cat adults
$25 Glow in Dark Gellyball Shooting Range – Recommended 5+ to Scardey-Cat adults
$10 Bounce House – Ages 5+ | Unlimited Jumping – Only $5 if add on to another item
We have a new revised path to shoot those pesky Zombies this year with glow in the dark Gellyballs and a zombie blaster for each person! You will ward off the ZOMBIES at every turn in the dark field while you try to make it out alive. But don’t worry, the zombies STILL can’t shoot back at you! However,….when you’re all done with the hunt you will spill out onto our large field with other Zombie Hunters that made it out alive, and you will be able to shoot others if you have ammo left –this portion is OPTIONAL – you can tap out at this point if you do not want to get shot.
We are sending groups of 30 courageous ZOMBIE fighters in at a time. Sign up individually or with a group of family and friends. Reservations recommended. This event sells out every year so don’t delay getting locked into a time slot to be one of the chosen fighters!
- WHAT TO WEAR -Feel free to dress up in any Halloween costume (optional-encouraged) but make sure you can move quickly away from the zombies! It is 100% outdoors so dress appropriately and make sure to wear closed toe shoes/running shoes.
2 OPTIONS OF FRIGHT LEVEL – Fun for ALL ages!
OPTION 1 – Ages 8-year-old to Adults
Zombie Hunt is fun for kids 8 and up, teens, college age, Moms, Dads and above! Due to the projected higher “Fright Level” for this year’s Zombie Hunt, we suggest care is taken when deciding if your child can handle the scary content. Where these are only suggested guidelines, parents may determine if younger child is age appropriate. If a parent/adult determines their child (under 8 years old) is mature enough to attend the hunt they must always accompany them.
OPTION 2 – Ages 5 to Scaredy-Cat Adults
We recognize that all the fun shouldn’t just be for ages 8 and up! So, we have created an alternative NON-SCARE ZONE for the littles with 5 options. Parent/Adult must accompany any child 9 years old and under in this area. Parent/adult may play with children or watch child play.
- PLAY GELLYBALL with other kids with glow-in-the-dark gellyballs. Run around the blow-up bunkers on AstroTurf field shooting others. Nothing scary will jump out at you, but you may get hit with gellyballs (low impact-orbies). Field lit with blue lights and ref supervising play to ensure safety. Layered clothing recommended. 100% outdoors. $25 per person.
- SHOOTING RANGE – don’t want to get hit in a gellyball game in the option above? Stay in the shooting range with the gellyball gun practicing your aim at the stationary targets and the electronic shooting booth. Referee supervising play. Layered clothing recommended. 100% outdoors. $25 per person.
- BOUNCE HOUSE – Come jump to your hearts content with the other kiddos. This is another non-scary option! Gladiator employee supervising for safety. $10 per person. $5 per person if added onto zombie hunt package.
- MOVIE – Join a Halloween movie that will roll continuously throughout the night (free of charge!)
- SNACK BAR & BONFIRE– enjoy a large assortment of snacks, s’mores, and hot cocoa that are available for purchase by the bonfire.Did you survive the Hunt? Grab a t-shirt to prove to all your friends! Available for purchase.
- Waivers to participate MUST be signed. (Waivers good for 1 year)
- Please allow 45 minutes- time to check in, receive your group’s safety instructions, and information on the hunt and perform the hunt (approximately 25-30 min).
- The entire park/hunt is outside taking place in the evening. Dress accordingly & wear good closed toed shoes to walk through the 10-acre park.
- Please let us know ahead of time if assistance is needed. ADA compliant.
- If you want, you can plan on staying at the park after your Zombie experience to watch a PG Halloween movie that will roll continuously and enjoy snacks available for purchase
- The Park closes at 11 p.m.
- RESERVATIONS suggested