Gladiator Paintball Monthly Calendar
- This event has passed.
Zombie Hunt 2021
October 15, 2021 @ 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM PDT
Welcome to the resistance, you are part of the humanities last stand against the zombie horde… Join your team with a military escort as you fight your way through the outbreak zone and collect serums to get the cure to end this nightmare. Will you survive the night or join the undead?
We are sending groups of 25 courageous ZOMBIE fighters in at a time. Sign up individually or with a group of family and friends.
- Don’t delay, these events have sold out every night for the last 3 years!
- Groups go in every 15 minutes at dark.
- Note: Reservations highly suggested and guarantees your hunt. However, this year we will take walk ins (if you’re willing to wait, we will do our best to work you into the schedule!)
New recruits and returning veterans be aware, things are not like previous years hunts. This zombie virus has expanded, but we’ve got a shot at the ending this nightmare. So, we’ve stepped up our game to provide a brand new more interactive experience for you.
- Each group will be escorted by a resistance operative, they are your guides and will keep you safe during your mission.
- We have re-worked this year’s plan of attack. You make your way on a mission throughout the 10 acres armed with a paintball gun the entire time!! You will ward off the ZOMBIES at every turn while you try to collect serums and other necessities to make it out alive.
- THINK OF IT AS ZOMBIE HUNT MEETS ESCAPE ROOM!
- Feel free to dress up in any Halloween costume (optional) but make sure you can move quickly away from the zombies!
- But don’t worry, the zombies STILL can’t shoot back at you!
- Your mission:
- Acquire serum samples for the scientists to develop a cure
- Retrieve “the package”
- You will have to complete the 2 tasks while fighting off zombies throughout the entire park. Will you survive the night and make it back to the safe zone?
2 OPTIONS OF FRIGHT LEVEL – Fun for all ages!
Ages 10-year-old to Adults – Zombie Hunt is fun for kids 10 and up, teens, college age, Moms, Dads and above! Due to the projected higher “Fright Level” for this year’s Zombie Hunt, we suggest care is taken when deciding if your child can handle the scary content. Where these are only suggested guidelines, parents may determine if a younger child is age appropriate. If a parent/adult determines their child (under 10 years old) is mature enough to attend the hunt they must always accompany them.
Ages 5-9 years old – We recognize that all the fun shouldn’t just be for ages 10 and up! So, we have created an alternative NON-SCARE ZONE for the littles with 5 options. Parent/Adult must accompany any child 9 years old and under in this area. Parent/adult may play with children or watch child play.
- PLAY GELLYBALL with other kids ages 5-9 with glow-in-the-dark gellyballs. Run around the blow-up bunkers on AstroTurf field shooting others. Nothing scary will jump out at you, but you may get hit with gellyballs (low impact-orbies). The field is lit with blue lights and referee supervising play to ensure safety. Layered clothing recommended. 100% outdoors. Fees on registration page.
- SHOOTING RANGE – Don’t want to get hit in a gellyball game in the option above? Stay in the shooting range with the gellyball gun practicing your aim at the stationary targets such as pumpkins and other Halloween items with a referee supervising play. Layered clothing recommended. 100% outdoors. Fees on registration page.
- BOUNCE HOUSE – Come jump to your hearts content with the other kiddos. This is another non-scary option! Gladiator employee will be supervising for safety. Fees on registration page.
- MOVIE – Join a Halloween movie that will roll continuously throughout the night (free of charge!)
- SNACK BAR- enjoy a large assortment of snacks, s’mores, and hot chocolate by the bonfire. (snacks/food/drinks available for purchase).
Take time to enjoy sitting by the warm campfire with hot chocolate and Halloween snacks available for purchase while telling ghost stories and/or watching the PG Halloween movie on our big outdoor screen.
- Did you survive the Hunt? Grab a t-shirt to prove to all your friends! Available for purchase.
THE LITTLE DETAILS
- Waivers to participate MUST be signed. (Waivers good for 1 year after Nov 1st, 2020)
- Please allow 45 minutes- time to check in, receive your group’s safety instructions, and information on the hunt and perform the hunt.
- The entire park/hunt is outside taking place in the evening. Dress accordingly & wear good closed toed shoes to walk through the 10-acre park.
- Please let us know ahead of time if assistance is needed. ADA compliant.
- If you want, you can plan on staying at the park after your Zombie experience to watch a PG Halloween movie that will roll continuously and enjoy snacks available for purchase
- The Park closes at 11 p.m.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED