Website Gladiator Paintball
This job specifically relates to customer service, customer check in, customer booking, pro shop cleanliness, along with other responsibilities to maintain a professional Pro Shop. Cashier/and or Front office experience is a plus. Work in a fun atmosphere. This No paintball experience necessary – will train the right person.
HOURS: Saturday and/or Sunday 9am-5pm
PAY: $16-$18/hour – based on experience. Opportunity for higher pay and growth.
JOB STATUS: Part Time
Qualities looking for: Reliable, Friendly, Competent, hard worker, reliable transportation to/from work. Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks
Some duties included are (but not limited to):
- Greets all guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Work a register and make appropriate change.
- Communicates in a clear and professional manner while being friendly and welcoming.
- Must be able to multitask and be calm in a busy front office.
- Restocking of merchandise.
- Maintains good personal hygiene, reports to work wearing a clean, neat uniform that follows uniform standards.
- Ability to explain our standard packages.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Participates in required employee orientation and safety trainings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.